Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish is seeking a Communications Coordinator to develop and manage electronic and print media for the parish. This is a part-time position, approximately 15 hours per week.
Responsibilities: To promote and advance the mission of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish via social media, parish websites, print media, correspondence, photography, events and other communications channels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Practicing Catholic who is committed to the knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Background in Communications
- Excellent verbal and proven written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology use such as Dreamweaver, In-design, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work with other staff members, parishioners and the community
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
No phone calls. Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]