Job Title: Administrative Assistant:
This position requires a person who can easily handle a wide variety of administrative support tasks. Ability to work with other staff members as needed.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and writing and sending emails as appropriate.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Assist with written translations (English/Spanish).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing, writing, grammar, punctuation, and oral communication.
- Able to work well with all staff, members, and volunteers.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- An attitude of flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Willing to learn Parish System.
- Demonstrated embodiment of spiritual faith and values.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
To Apply: No phone calls. Please send cover letter and resume to Norma Huerta at [email protected]