OLG Small Groups
Small Groups are where our great big Church becomes a great small Church. It’s the place to go to grow, to be known, loved, and cared for. In Small Groups members discuss what God’s Word says on a topic and approach it through the issues and experiences of their daily lives. People are challenged to be authentic and accountable about what’s really going on in their lives in a safe and supportive place. At OLG Small Groups, we share life, build relationships and pray together.
Seven reasons why small, faith sharing groups that meet weekly in homes are important:
- Jesus modeled small group ministry with the Apostles.
- Meeting in the home is modeled by the early Church.
- Small groups give us a heightened sense of belonging to our Church community and faith family.
- Small groups help us grow and mature spiritually.
- It’s a place to go to be known, loved, and cared for.
- Forming bonds and deeper friendships with fellow Catholics helps faith to grow.
- Small Groups are where Faith Formation occurs outside of our big Church.
To join or for more information, contact: Nick Rawe - email@example.com, or David da Rosa - (714) 788-8648.